Asking what drugs to choose for the course in order to gain muscle mass and increase various power indicators, athletes are puzzled by a huge mass, sometimes very controversial, information. In order to understand this question, it is necessary to find out what peptides, growth hormone are, and also what are their main differences.
Peptides are residues of amino acid molecules that are interconnected by corresponding peptide bonds. Numerous types of peptides contain in their composition a variety of the number and shape of amino acid combinations that will determine their effect on the body. When injected into the blood, peptides give an impetus to the production of natural growth hormone (somatotropin) with all the ensuing positive consequences for an athlete. Unlike peptides, growth hormone preparations already contain synthetic somatotropin. With the introduction, it has a strong anabolic response, which entails an active set of muscle mass and a decrease in the fat content in the body.
The main and most important difference of peptides in comparison with synthetic somatotropin is the mechanism of their action on the body. Adopted peptides bind to the corresponding receptors, and cause a fairly powerful production of endogenous growth hormone. At the same time, there is no suppression or other disorders of the body’s own hormonal background. In addition, there are several important distinctive properties of peptides:
- Legality. Peptides are not officially banned for use by athletes to improve their strength characteristics.
- Combinations Due to the correct combination of several, different in the mechanism of action and rate of activation, peptides can achieve the maximum duration of the anabolic effect. Compared to short powerful impact peaks, this feature gives a smooth, long lasting result.
- Diversity. The existing wide range of peptide drugs allows the selection of the desired complex in full compliance with the goals and basic physical data of the athlete.
- Price. The relatively low cost of peptides allows achieving a decent increase in muscles and an increase in power indicators without significant financial losses.
Advantages and disadvantages of growth hormone
HGH in bodybuilding has several indisputable advantages. After all, the high price of somatotropin is caused not only by the expensive process of its production and the high popularity of the drug, among which consumers, besides sportsmen, are also stars of pop and cinema, businessmen and even politicians. The main advantages of somatotropin experts include:
- High efficiency. Comparing these two drugs in terms of performance characteristics, the advantage will clearly be on the side of growth hormone. Its active substances cause a rapid and powerful impetus to the growth of muscle mass and burning of subcutaneous fat. And sometimes the processes of loss of excess fat predominate.
- Ease of use. Compared with the rather high frequent use of peptides (up to 3-4 injections per day), growth hormone is introduced much less frequently (1 time per day). This serves as a certain convenience for the athlete and a significant argument in his favor.
- Additional benefits. In addition to purely sporting qualities, somatotropin also has “bonus” positive qualities (rejuvenation, strengthening of the musculoskeletal system, increased immunity, etc.).
The only significant drawback of growth hormone is the fact that the pharmaceutical market is flooded with poor-quality fakes of these steroids. Therefore, deciding to use somatotropin to achieve certain sports results, you need to carefully consider the choice of the supplier of this drug. If you are looking for some reliable store, here is a good option for you https://worldhgh.top.